How It Works
When it comes to buying a car, we always recommend you arrange for your financing first. That way, you know how much of a vehicle you can afford to purchase before you even start shopping one of our used car lots. Whether you have good credit or bad credit, at We Approve You we make the process of getting a car loan fast, easy and simple.
1. Get Pre-approved - When you are financing a car, truck or SUV, it's always extremely smart to get pre-approved. The first step is to fill out our online application to find out how much you could borrow.
When you work through one of the auto loan lenders in our extensive network, you are able to see how much of a car you can afford before going to one of our dealerships. Doing so allows you to browse through vehicles that are realistic for your budget as opposed to falling in love with something that is simply too pricey.
2. Gather Your Paperwork - Another important step in getting a car loan is to prepare all your financial paperwork. When you apply online, we'll contact you to review your application. But when you come to one of our dealerships in either Saskatchewan or Nova Scotia to pick out your next automobile, you're going to have your documents on hand showing:
- proof of income (from any source)
- proof of residency
- driver's license or personal ID
3. Visit One of Our Dealerships - Once you have your pre-approval and documentation in hand, it's time to pay us a visit and start shopping for your next car. By visiting one of our dealerships, you'll have the opportunity to test drive vehicles and to see what they look like in person. If we don't have what you are looking for we will find something elase that fits your loan approval.
Get My Application Started!
How The Car Loan Process Works
We Approve You in Calgary, Saskatoon and Halifax